Verizon Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains how Verizon Communications Inc. collects, uses, and discloses your personal data when you register with us or use our applications, services, or portals. Collection, use, and disclosure of personal data is sometimes referred to as processing. This notice also explains your rights related to this data.
- Personal data we use: Any data that could reasonably be used to identify you is personal data. We collect your personal data when you provide it to us and when you use the application, service, or portal. Your personal data includes your name, work address, wireline and/or mobile telephone number, email address, IP address, device identifying information, and employer’s name accessed through the application, service, or portal.
- The data controller: Verizon Communications Inc. located at 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10036, USA.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International transfer of your personal data: Your personal data will, in many instances, be processed outside of the EEA by Verizon or the approved third party suppliers, operating in: (1) IT Hardware and Software Services; (2) Cloud Services; (3) Advertising & Marketing; (4) Business Services & Human Capital Management; and (5) Administration & Field Services. Verizon has safeguards in place in accordance with applicable law to ensure that your personal data will, at all times and in all locations, be adequately protected to the standards required by applicable EEA Data Protection laws. International data transfers among the Verizon family of companies are consistent with the Verizon Binding Corporate Rules.
- Personal data retention period: We will keep your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal data for a period of time that enables us to: (1) maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes; (2) comply with record retention requirements under the law; (3) defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; and (4) deal with any complaints regarding the services. We will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any personal data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of that data. Please contact email@example.com if you would like additional information about data retention.
- Right to object. In certain circumstances, you may object to Verizon’s use of your personal data by contacting us via this link https://www.verizon.com/about/privacy/data-subject-rights.